The Wessex Open Liberty Platform Lift works inside and outside making it an ideal mobility solution for almost any project. The lift can travel up to three meters which makes it perfect for low rise lifting needs. With enviable ease of use and aesthetically pleasing design, this low rise lift is one of the best on the market. Naturally, this lift is an asset to any project, domestic or public.
Drawings will be produced for customer approval prior to manufacture to ensure an easy installation. The platform lift will be installed by AES Mobility who are Wessex trained engineers, ensuring minimal disruption and acute attention to detail. A comprehensive user manual, onsite training and maintenance advice will be provided. Maintenance contracts are available and tailored individual requirements to ensure durability and minimal risk of problems occuring in the future.
- Interlocked gate at upper level
- Full infill side barrier fitted to the non-access side.
- Interlocked travelling platform gate
- Full infill side barrier fitted to the non-access side
- Shallow integral ramp for easy access
- Safety edge on platform carriage
- Non-slip flooring fitted as standard
- Emergency manual lowering
- Easy to use in car controls
- Landing call stations